Interested? Here’s the procedure:
- Check availability Here. In the Check availability box (middle/right of page), click in the CHECK-IN Add date field, the calendar will appear and you can scroll backwards or forward in time. Dates with a strike-though are not available. Bolded dates are available and this refers to a stay for that night (4pm check-in).
- If the condo is available, email Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at either 916-632-1001 (home & FAX) or 916-316-3789 (cell).
- IMPORTANT! Do not book through Airbnb. While we maintain our listing at this site, online booking services require the traveler (you) to pay an 8-10% service fee for no value-add or benefit to you. This fee is collected by the travel site and is non-negotiable for us or you. So skip the fee and work directly with Joe and Gail.
- Print the Rental Contract, read it thoroughly, and initial and sign it where indicated.
- Email, fax or send the contract via US mail.
- To secure your reservation, submit your personal check for $300 (if time permits) or we can process a debit to your Visa or MasterCard. The remaining balance is due in full 30 days prior to your arrival. (Note: All reservations made 30 days or less from your arrival are due in full upon making the reservation.)
- Upon receipt of final payment, we will email access instructions including the security code necessary to open the small lockbox mounted just outside the front door. The lockbox contains two keys to the condo. For details regarding check-in and check-out see page 2 and 3 in the rental contract.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the condo or this process, please don’t hesitate to contact Joe as indicated above.